Now what is the Liebster Blog Award? Liebster is German and means 'dearest' or 'beloved', but it can also mean 'favorite'. The idea behind the Liebster Award is to bring attention to blogs with less than 200 followers. If you are selected, you need to:
- Choose FIVE up and coming blogs to award the Liebster to (they must have less than 200 followers)
- Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
- Post the award on your blog.
- List the bloggers you are giving this award to with links to their sites.
- Best of all, have fun and share the love!
So, in accordance with the "Rules", here are my five blog choices, in no particular order:
One Planet Yarn and Fiber Blog - lots of fibery goodness!
The Nail Polish Addict - I am not really into the whole makeup and nail polish thing, but I do appreciate the amazing things one can do with nail polish :0)
Purse Blog - this is about sewing. I don't sew, but have a fancy schmancy sewing machine and wish I could use it!
Pocket Full of Sunshine Boutique - my sponsor - hand made soaps, lotions, jewelry and all kinds of great stuff. Sells items as well as gives "recipes" to make your own, as well as interesting info on hand made soap, etc.
iKnit2Purl2 - knitting! Has free patterns also!