|Sample knit with Patons Lace on Kollage US 7 square needles|
The edges of this fabric curl inward, because this is really a stockinette stitch. You may want to add some extra stitches for each side to help it lay flat, depending on what you knit.
Cast on a multiple of 6+5
- Row 1 (RS): P5 *YO, P2tog, P4*
- Rows 2, 4 and 6: K5 *P1, K5*
- Rows 3 and 5: P5 *K1, P5*
- Row 7: P2, YO, P2tog *P4, YO, P2tog*, end P1
- Rows 8, 10 and 12: K2, P1 *K5, P1*, end K2
- Rows 9 and 11: P2, K1 *P5, K1*, end P2
Repeat these twelve rows for the pattern. Here is the video. Happy Knitting, and Enjoy!